10 Classroom Management Activities To Enhance Social-Emotional Literacy: Transform Student Behavior From Chaos to Calm WEBINAR
10 Classroom Management Activities To Enhance Social-Emotional Literacy: Transform Student Behavior From Chaos to Calm – 90 Minute Webinar with Lynne Kenney, PsyD
Teachers are interested in teaching students in classrooms that are calm, well-managed and centered on learning, not behavior management. Yet, a 2012 report from Scholastic and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, 68 percent of elementary teachers, 64 percent of middle school teachers, and 53 percent of high school teachers say behavioral problems are on the rise. Sixty-four percent of teachers say that they need more professional development and training to meet the needs of students with behavioral issues, while 72 percent need more tangible school resources.
The 10 Classroom Management Activities To Enhance Social-Emotional Literacy immediate delivery on demand 90 minute webinar answers the needs of educators who wish to employ current research with practical strategies that work quickly and effectively in elementary classrooms. Buy it now and watch it at your leisure.
This is a practical, webinar introducing research-based activities from Dr. Kenney’s most recent works Bloom Your Room and 70 Play Activities To Enhance Thinking, Self-Regulation, Learning and Behavior. Join us to learn strategies to get ahead of misbehavior by teaching with the brain in mind.
As a teacher you want to spend your time teaching not disciplining. This webinar puts you back in the driver’s seat and gets you out of damage control by keeping you several steps ahead of behavior problems by:
- Learning how to create Cultures of Kindness
- Learning how to have “Cognitive Conversations” with your students about prosocial behavior
- Applying current cognitive science research to behavioral management
- Engaging your students in simple activities designed to enhance their social-emotional skills sets
- Moving away from punishment and into skill building enhancing competence, confidence, communication and collaboration
- Becoming empowered as a “Thought Leader” in social-emotional literacy in the classroom
- Creating more time to teach
- Enjoying your classroom interactions more
- Learn about a new social-emotional literacy tool for classrooms called Bloom Your Room, created as a 50-piece art collection with research-based strategies, tools and activities build into it. Kids will enjoy the art, talking about the characters and learning social skills, kindness and empathy without any resistance.
- Fill your tool-box with words and activities to help your students on the healthy path to good behavior and top-notch learning.
- Learn exactly what to say to encourage students to be prosocial, kind and caring with one another, allowing you more time to do what you love, teach.
Make behaving well, fun and learning, inspiring with 10 Classroom Management Activities To Enhance Social-Emotional Literacy: Transform Student Behavior From Chaos to Calm in One Day
Delivery: This webinar is delivered in gotowebinar on demand. Upon purchase, you will be sent a pdf with links. You may watch it as many times as you wish in 30 days. Supporting documents include a 27-page pdf of the slides and a bibliography. Included as our gift, is the Classroom Mission Statement Activity from the Bloom Your Room Collection.
Upon completion, email us the quiz firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall send you a certificate of completion. If you have any questions please let us know, we are here to help.