15 Thinking Skill Activities to Enhance Executive Function - Helping Children Coach Their Own Brains - A Kinetic Classroom Mini-Course 15 activities to enhance attention, memory and learning in your coaching clients and students
This 75-minute Professional Development Course on The Kinetic Classroom reviews 15 Executive Function Skill strategies, tools and activities to help children improve their attention, memory and learning skills. Take the Course for 1.5 hours of professional development credit.
From teaching children how their brains learn to showing them how to encode academic material, manage tasks of daily living and improve their self-regulation, this webinar is full of valuable concepts and downloads from our books 70 Play Activities for Better Thinking, Self-Regulation, Learning and Behavior and Musical Thinking.
Helpful if you teach or work with children who:
• Struggle with getting organized and is forgetful at home and school
• Need better strategies to engage their attention and memory
• Want strategies to learn better
• Need better homework and task management strategies
What You Will Get:
- The 75-minute Video & Printable Course Guide
- The Love Notes Printable
- Attention Poems Printable
- The Sequencing Activity Blackboards
- My Memory Window Printable
- Our THINK Cards For Executive Function Coaching
- Research Reference Handout
Higher functioning cognitive skills such as organization, planning, previewing, inhibition and self-regulation are essential for successful social, academic and interpersonal development.
These are skills that some children are born with, but many are not. The great news! We can teach skill sets to children that will calm their bodies, enhance their thinking, improve their learning and help them to become better learners. Purchase here and you will immediately receive access codes.